Pulmonary Fibrosis (Kamalam D/o Periappa)
Name : Kamalam D/O Periappa
Age : 56
History of present illness:
Madam Kamalam is a 56 – year’s old married women diagnosed with acute pulmonary fibrosis since June 2000.
In September 1999, she was diagnosed with polyarthralgia of small joints, tightening of fingers with weight lost. She also felt increasingly fatigued all the time
The patient started on Mas Ayu nutritional supplement on 18th July 2008. Mas Ayu Amirtha, Mas Ayu Aki, Mas Ayu Colostrums and multivitamin supplement were given and administered 1 capsule three times a day.
After a few months the patient health is improving, she is very pleased with her progress and has weight increased from on 40 to 49 kgs
Uniqueness of Mas Ayu Amirtha:
Mas Ayu Amirtha:
1. Regulation of the biochemical and physiological balance of the body.
2. Improves the quality and quantity of blood.
3. Optimizes immunity and maintains a disease refusal state.
4. Adjunct for kidney function maintenance.
5. Improves blood circulation and vision.
6. Antiviral, flu, dengue and blood borne virus.
Mas Ayu Colostrums:
1. Assists in regeneration and improves normal growth of aged or injured muscle, bone cartilage, skin collagen and nerve tissue.
2. Excellent for immunity.
Mas Ayu Aki:
1. For energy booster.
2. Optimum the blood circulation.